Representing Self: Representing Ageing
- Richards, N. (2011) ‘Using participatory visual methods’, Realities Toolkit #17. Manchester: University of Manchester
- Richards, N. Warren, L. and Gott, M. (2012) ‘The challenge of creating ‘alternative’ images of ageing: Lessons from a project with older women’, Journal of Ageing Studies, 26, 65-78
- Warren, L. and Richards, N. (forthcoming Spring 2012) "I don't see many images of myself coming back at myself": representations of women and ageing', in Ylänne, V. (ed) Representing Ageing: Images and Identities. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 149-168.
- Hogan, S. and Warren, L. (forthcoming winter 2012) Dealing with complexity in research findings: How do older women negotiate and challenge images of ageing? Journal of Women and Ageing, 24 (4), 329-250.
- Hogan, S. (2012) Ways in which photographic and other images are used in research: An introductory overview. International Journal of Art Therapy: Formerly Inscape, 17(2), 54-62.
- Hogan, S. (2013) Peripheries & borders. Pushing the boundaries of visual research. International Journal of Art Therapy: Formerly Inscape, 18(2), 67-74.